[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum - mailing list and export suggestion with code
johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Tue Feb 13 00:00:02 CET 2018
I did a first proper sweep over your patches. Apologies in advance for being
Here are some hints for improvement:
(1) Patch format
These issues are more a formality, but make my life as reviewer a little
1a. Please use spaces for indentation.
1b. Group patches in a semantic way.
Patch 1: Add theme files for js_export
Patch 2: Implement js database export
license file to the theme (and copy it when exporting).
(3) Coding conventions
3a. Please declare variables "as late as possible" (usually on first use).
This improves readability.
[Patch 2 -> "QString Images_data, Relations, Categories;"]
3b. Prefer "if (!condition)" over "if (condition == false)"
You introduced a few TODOs/question comments in the new code. I didn't have
time yet to consider them in context. I'll comment on those when I've had the
(5) boolean values in kphotoalbum.theme file
There's already a boolean option "Default". For consistency's sake, please use
"true" and "false" for the new keys as well.
So far, that's all I could find.
Cheers and thanks!
On Sonntag, 28. Jänner 2018 14:09:35 CET Samuel Kay wrote:
> Once more, here is the patch, after having done "git rebase", an after
> having corrected two issues :* Special char were not handle correctly* Only
> the categories selected by the user are displayed.So, the export should be
> working OK.
> In KPhotoalbum, go to :* *File* => *HTML Export*.In the *Layout* tab, select
> the "*Dynamic JS*" theme.
> For now, in the "Image Sizes" field, only the highest resolution will be
> used, but all selected resolution will generated.
> Things that I may do :* I still want to put the photos in separated folder*
> Use the description an the title set by the user* Manage Video
> Samuel Kay a écrit :
> I have a working version of the JS export. There are a few things I want to
> improve : * Actually, KPhotoAlbum change the file extension of the resize
> image (ie: JPG => jpg). I don't understand why. But with last patch, the JS
> export is using the name given by KPhotoAlbum (not the original file name).
> * I don't use the categories that are selected by the user and I display
> every category in the search panel. * The output give a lot of file in one
> folder. User should search the index file. I think it would be nice to put
> the photos in separate folder (depending of their size) and other generate
> html file in another folder.
> But right now, here are my patch!
More information about the KPhotoAlbum