[KPhotoAlbum] New shapshot
Jesper K. Pedersen
blackie at kde.org
Wed Jul 22 11:44:15 CEST 2009
Lots has happen since July 11th, so its time for a new snapshot, here are the
* Add a keybinding for delete in the viewer that will take the image of
the display list. This is useful when comparing a number of images and want
to take the worst one away every time to find the best one. Thanks to Wes
Hardaker for a patch implementing this.
* Now it is possible to chose the thumbnail storage format from the
settings dialog (ppm files which we used by default are pretty large, so on
limited disk space you may wish to choose jpg instead to trade some speed
for disk space. (thanks to Franck Sicard for a patch for this)
* To move items around in the thumbnail viewer, you now first have to
select them, then move them. This makes it so much easier to select items,
as you do not have to find an empty space to start
* new (non round) look of the thumbnail viweer<
* Refactored the code of the thumbnail viewer, so it now is much
more clean and understandable.
* Exif database insertion works again. Thanks to Matthias Fussel
* Fixed bug #199629 - new images don't trigger dirty state, thanks Matthias
* Fixed bug #150971 - disable too low zoom levels, thanks to alexjironkin AT
You may download it the usual place, namely:
Having trouble finding a given image in your collection containing
thousands of images?
http://www.kphotoalbum.org might be the answer.
More information about the KPhotoAlbum