[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum not indexing .jpg files

Pawel Maczewski maczewski at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 19:43:33 CEST 2009

Hi,
 I've recently found that my kphotoalbum doesn't want to index the jpg
files I have. It reads only my cr2 RAWs.
 When I check the checkbox (in configuration) to skip RAWs when there
are JPGs present, the rescan option doesn't find anything (so, it can
see there are some JPEGs present). With this box unchecked, it indexes
and shows the RAWs.
 My software versions are:
kender at walfdar-ubu:~$ kphotoalbum --version
Qt: 4.5.0
KDE: 4.2.2 (KDE 4.2.2)
KPhotoAlbum: 4.0.1

I'm using kphotoalbum from my Ubuntu distribution.

best regards,
Pawel