[KPhotoAlbum] "Reorder thumbnails" broken?

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sat Sep 22 09:32:45 CEST 2007

Hi all,

It seems like I can't make "reorder thumbnail" work. Even after clicking yes
on the warning dialog, KPA seems to work a bit, but nothing is done
(visually, at least) in the end.

Can anyone confirm this? (I haven't logged a bug since this seems to be a
small regression maybe due to the recent many fixes that were done).

Thanks.

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net