[KPhotoAlbum] It would help to attach the patch,
no? (was Another try at viewer size manipulation)
Robert L Krawitz
rlk at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jul 6 21:25:02 CEST 2006
This patch contains everything I did yesterday plus the following:
1) Ability to scale to less than full screen. This means that
displaying pixel for pixel will always display pixel for pixel, in
addition to the ability to zoom out beyond that point.
2) A new "standard size" setting, which can be one of three things:
* Full screen (the default, as today)
* Natural size (i. e. pixel for pixel)
* Natural size if possible (pixel for pixel if it would fit,
otherwise full screen).
This is on the `/' key. It might be nice for some kind of sticky
setting such that each image is loaded at the last specified
There may be opportunities for optimization here; there might be too
many reloads going on, for example. This is only partially tested,
also. Comments please.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 21232 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : /mailman/pipermail/kphotoalbum/attachments/20060706/c1393803/attachment-0001.obj
More information about the KPhotoAlbum