[KimDaBa] Export bug with .crw files

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun May 8 12:22:48 CEST 2005


I reported this a while back, but I wasn't able to find a reproducible
test case.  The problem was that when exporting .crw (RAW) files, the
exporter created .jpg files of zero length.  Unfortunately, I wasn't
able to reproduce it.

I managed to reproduce it yesterday.  I exported a mix of .crw and
.jpg files, setting maximum image dimension to 800, automatically copy
next to .kim file, and no thumbnails (setting maximum image dimension
and automatically copy next to .kim file almost surely matter; no
thumbnails might or might not, and likewise the mix of files might or
might not matter).  The workaround is to not set the maximum image
dimension.

Jesper, I sent you a .crw file a while back to test this.  Let me know
if you need another one.

-- 
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk at alum.mit.edu>

Tall Clubs International  --  http://www.tall.org/ or 1-888-IM-TALL-2
Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net
Project lead for Gimp Print   --    http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net

"Linux doesn't dictate how I work, I dictate how Linux works."
--Eric Crampton



More information about the KimDaBa mailing list